Planning your Life Around Heavy Periods Shouldn’t be the Norm
Consider a research study for uterine fibroids.
If you have been living with heavy periods, it may be due to uterine fibroids. You may be eligible to participate in a research study that is evaluating an investigational oral medication for uterine fibroids.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have uterine fibroids or think you may have uterine fibroids
- Experience frequent heavy periods and/or pelvic pain
If you qualify and decide to participate, you may receive:
- Study medication and study-related care at no cost
- Feminine hygiene products
- Non-hormonal birth control, as needed
- Close monitoring during regular visits with the study doctor and experienced staff
- Reasonable compensation
Your participation may help advance medical knowledge of uterine fibroids.
If you are interested in participating in our acne study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.