Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is liver inflammation caused by a buildup of fat in the liver.
Clinsearch Clinical Research is enrolling volunteers with NAFLD in a placebo-controlled study testing an investigational medication. The total duration of a subject’s study participation is between 12 and 35 weeks.
To qualify* you must:
- Be 18-70 years old
- Have NAFLD
- Have a BMI of 25 kg/m2 or higher
- Be able to undergo the MRI procedure
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study-related medication or placebo at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you have NAFLD and are interested in participating in a clinical trial, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.