Episodic Migraine Headache Study
Unhappy with the Pain and Inconvenience of Episodic Migraine Headaches?
Consider Joining a Study of a Proposed New Type of Medicine.
We’re enrolling participants in a study of the safety and tolerability of an investigational medication for people with episodic migraine headaches.
Qualified participants must:
- Be age 18-80
- Have a 1+ year history of migraines starting before age 50
- Have 4-14 migraines or probable migraines a month, on average, in the three months prior to joining the study
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not necessary.
If you suffer from episodic migraines and would like to participate in our currently enrolling trial, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.