Does Endometriosis Pain Impact You?
If you experience moderate to severe endometriosis pain and have had a surgical diagnosis for endometriosis within the last 10 years, consider the possibility of participating in this research study.
You may qualify if you:
- Are premenopausal; between 18 to 49 years old
- Have had a surgical diagnosis of endometriosis within the last 10 years
- Have moderate to severe pain due to endometriosis
- Are not pregnant or actively trying to get pregnant
- Do not have osteoporosis (thinning, weak bones) or any other bone disease
Eligible participants will:
- Receive all study-related care, study medication, and non-hormonal birth control at no cost
- Be monitored closely by an experienced study physician and medical staff
- Be able to discuss their endometriosis-associated pain and learn more about their condition
If you have endometriosis and are interested in participating in a clinical trial, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.