Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) Study
Do you have eczema? Red itchy patches on your skin?
You may qualify for a clinical research trial of the safety and effectiveness of an investigational consumer product for atopic dermatitis (eczema).
To qualify, you must:
- Have moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Be between the ages of 12-65
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related product or placebo
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel up to $455
Some eczema studies rely on the type of skin color you have. You can test your skin color type using the Fitzpatrick Scale, found here: https://www.skincancer.org/prevention/are-you-at-risk/fitzpatrick-skin-quiz
If you have eczema and are interested in participating in a clinical trial, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 308-3008.